nayabloves is a beauty cum lifestyle cum fashion blog is where , Nayab, like to put up posts about things I like, love, hate, wore, bought and did! This little space on the internet is my baby that I work hard on and hope you guys like what you see 🙂
- An introduction of you & your blog
Nayab Loves is basically a beauty blog with quite a few lifestyle posts and a bit of fashion aswell. Since the name is Nayab ‘loves’ i write about what ever tickles my fancy be it makeup, clothes, shopping, food etc. As for me, im almost 21 and from the breathtaking city of islamabad, currently in the process of completeing my bachelors in development studies.. Not an easy task haha. I have wavy hair that hate humidity and a big an of Harry Potter and Twilight! ( yes, both at thr same time) haha.
- How did you start out in the world of beauty?
I was following blogs for quite a while and one day after my birthday i decided to put all the time i spend on the internet to good use and started my little blog. Its been wonderful ever since. Who would mind talking about makeup? Not me! Haha
- How would you describe your signature look?
Hmm my signature look is always a faff-free neutral eye. Im like a yo yo when it comes to lip colors, sometimes im all for nudes, but then there are times when i love to wear bolder colors, although the coral trend is something im on the fence about, never could embrace that haha.
- What five fantastic products do you use now, and why do you love them.
- Rimmel Match Perfecting concealor. Love this, conceals my horrendus under eye pools of darkness to quite an extent and brightens up the area, doesnt crease and is excellent value for money.
- Luscious Loves Fashion Polish in Nickie Nina. Im a big fan of polishes tht are dark. Almost black looking but quite arent, this is exactly that.. A dark ameythyst shade, which is streaky at first and some effort has to be put in, but it is soo worth it! Love love this, i already have a backup bottle, and ive never ever ever bought a back up bottle of nail varnish haha. Thats how much i love it.
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder- its a blogger favourite and for good reasons, keeps you matte without looking cakey and is budget friendly aswell. I use the shade transparent.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop. Not a color I wouldve ever chosen for myslef, but am i hooked! I wear the buttery concotion of fabulousness everyday! It is as amazing as the bloggers make you beleive it is haha. The only concern i have is that im going to finish it up fast given the rate at which is i use this! Haha , thank you Sarah for this!
- Victorias Secret Fragrance Mist in Love Spell. This scent is the epitome of sweet! Love applying this the entire day and the notes of black cherries is what makes this stand out from other sickly sweet summers scents.
- What’s in the future for www.nayabloves.blogspot.com
For the future, I really want to incorpoate more lifestyle posts in my blog like what i did today etc, im a huge fan of personal posts so would like to take my blog in that direction. Maybe during the summers if im travelling to Lahore, a few collaborative posts with other bloggers from there and islamabad aswell.
PBBC Weekly Blogger Shout Out is a new feature , which will introduce Pakistani beauty bloggers and their work